NEW MOMZ GROUP IN ORANGE COUNTY CALIFORNIA

  • AMANDA
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2007
      K SO IM 21 YEARS OLD AND HAVE A ONE YEAR OLD DAUGHTER NAMED ALONNAH WE LIVE
      IN
      NEWPORT BEACH AND I DONT HAVE ANY FRIENDS WHO HAVE KIDS ... OR AT LEAST KIDS
      MY
      DAUGHETRS AGE SO I GOT SICK OF GOIN TO THE MOMS GROUP WHERE EVERYONE IS 10
      20 YEARS OLDER THAN ME AND THERE CHILDREN WER ALL 6 7 8 9 AND + SO IF YOUR
      LOOKING FOR AN ACTIVE MOMS GROUP IN ORANGE COUNTY PLEASE JOIN IM STILL
      WORKING
      ON THE CALENDAR BUT THERE WILL BE EVENTS COMIN UP VERY SOON AND IF YOU HAVE
      ANY
      IDEAS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO TELL ME THANKS FOR YOUR TIME AND HOPE TO SEE YOU IN
      THE
      FUTURE....

      GROUP NAME ACTIVE20ZMOMZINOC YAHOO GROUPS