Sexy lonely single mom wanna seeks her life partner!

  • Kassarien Hj
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 10, 2007
      I am a single mom who loves to go to the movies, dance, hang out with good
      friends etc.. I've viewed your profile here and something moving my heart. I
      thought you are pretty nice&interesting. May I have the chance to know you
      more and exchange photos? If so, contact me here
      http://buddingaromance.bravehost.com/index.htm

    • Kassarien Hj
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 12, 2007
        I am a single mom who loves to go to the movies, dance, hang out with good
        friends etc.. I've viewed your profile here and something moving my heart. I
        thought you are pretty nice&interesting. May I have the chance to know you
        more and exchange photos? If so, contact me here
        http://kathywannaafullfamily.bravehost.com/index.htm

        So do the
        http://buddingaromance.bravehost.com/index.htm

        Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!