I'm Joining!!

  • amandamalmborg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2005
      I am so excited to see a group of "Younger" mothers get together! I
      feel like such an outsider!

      Name: Amanda Malmborg
      Age: 27
      Address: Concord, CA
      Children: Madison Ann, 15 months
      SO: Husband - Ryan, 30 -- we've been married for 6.5 yrs
      Interests: Sewing, Crafts, Reading, Movies, Cooking (this is new
      to me!) and most important - my daughter! Also, I am
      beginning to learn to crochet - very exciting!
      Work Status: Work Full Time/Part Time Student
      E-Mail: amandamalmborg@...
      Phone: 925/325-2211 - cell

      If you want to know anything else, just ask! I'm looking forward to
      meeting other young mothers and creating playgroups for my daughter -
      more important friends with children for me - and my hubby!