Joining us?

  • Linda Modlin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2005
      Come on in! If you are local and joining our group, please post your info (age, kids names and ages, husband or boyfriend, working or not, etc).  That way, everyone can get to know each other!! My name is Linda, I'm a stay-at-home mom and I am 23.  My husband's name is John and he is an IT Administrator.  My children are Lacy, 23, and Connor, 8 months.  We are very excited to meet some other families that we can hang out with!