my family is so proud

  • steelie-mcmath354@lastthroit.info
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30 12:27 PM
      Just got my masters in Science and didnt even have to turn up to class...
      how good is that? Just phoned these fellows 770 621-2634 and they got me fully
      accredited at an overseas uni in less than a month! Very happy right now.
    • steelie-mcmath354@lastthroit.info
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2007
        fully certified, but after ringing these ppl 770 621 2634 they got me setup at
        an international uni and had me my BA in no time.