Great way to find babysitters

  • diabolita23
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2007
      I just want to chime in to inform y'all that
      http://www.caresquare.com/ is a great resource for finding child care
      in the bay area. It's an online scheduling utility/networking site
      that's free! Basically you create a profile as either a parent or a
      caregiver and then you can browse the other profiles and answer or
      place requests. I'm a single mom and have used it for a few months
      now, never had trouble finding a sitter and it's great to save the
      energy I'd usually spend calling people about availability on
      screening people for reliability/trustworthiness.