Re: new to group

  • Barbara Wilhite
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2007
      Hello! I am also new to this group. I am 26, have an 11 month old
      son, and stay home with him- which sounds funny to say since I feel
      like I am home so little! (Except for nap times.) My husband is 33
      and in the construction industry as well. Hope to hear from some
      others soon!

      --- In InYour20sMoms@yahoogroups.com, "Heather and Curtis"