My success story. I'm not a single any more!haha...WOW!

  • singleparentdate1
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2006

      Being a single parent has its challenges. Between balancing your children and your career, it's
      easy to forget to make time for yourself, let alone to find that special someone.

      It is very hard for those who are single mom/dad, but now, things are getting better, I have met my
      Mr. right on http://singleparent4love.tripod.com/4truelove.htm

      It is an amazing experience, and we are very happy now! We are busy with our wedding. I have beensingle parent for 3 years, now, it is time to say good bye to loneliness. And my cute daughter can enjoy a entire family love now.