Just wanting to say hi

  • hopstetter1
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2006
      Well,
      I am definetely new to this. I am used to regular chat rooms. This is
      different. Anyways, I am from southwest florida. I am 24 years old, a
      mother of a beautiful 9 month old son, a wife of 3 1/2 years and i
      stay at home now full time. I am very bored! Would love to talk to
      some friends. Here in southwest florida, it is hard finding a friend
      who is not self righteous or thinks barbie doll is a distant relative
      of theirs. I am what you would consider "obese" ...so you can imagine
      the amount of friends i have lining at my door! lol I know there are
      nice people out there, i just have not run into them and i was born
      and raised here. So if you are from this area and a mother like me,
      please let me know. It is nice to have someone to talk to other than
      my husband. lol.