302I'm a new mom

  • Katherine Rubio
    Jun 19, 2008
      Hi! My name is Katherine, I'm 27 yrs. old & I live in Oakland up in
      the hills close to the zoo. Eric, who is 43, & I just had our little
      daughter Chloe Celeste last 6/7/08. I'm on maternity leave for 6
      months from the SF Chronicle & we're still unsure if I'll go back to
      work or be a stay at home mom. I'm trying to find mom friends my age
      who would like to hang out sometimes & i'm really interested in the
      activities you mentioned on this group's homepage. My cell# is 510-593-
      7156. Thanks!