Collaboration Proposal

  • Robert Chogan
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2011
      Hello,

      We contact you through this email in the hope of starting a benefic cooperation based on the services of financial analysis and consultancy we have to offer.

      We offer our clients and partners financial analysis and consultancy services for American indices (Dow and S&P500) and for EUR/USD.

      After reading your site we remained impressed with the comprehensive data base you have with professional analysts and their work. The rankings you provide based on each one’s results are a very useful guide for peoples looking for a good analyst.

      We would be interested in collaborating with your site and we would be very glad if you included us in your database. We are certain that in time our analysis will prove to be among the best.

      Also you can subscribe at http://bit.ly/bCscJh to our newsletter, to receive feedback from American market index – Dow Jones Industrial Average (DOW), S&P 500 futures and EUR/USD but you can also find occasional analysis for oil, gold, different forex currencies or different stocks, and how well our methods work.

      In the hope of a rewarding collaboration,
      Dharmik Team