Re: How chapter size (title) will be shown in game

  • Admin Karavoc
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 1, 2009
      Now game wise, Are we going to be spawning a couple of towns first, or just going all out?

      in my experience its some times best to release a couple of towns and let the play base increase Then open more towns.
    • Sir Rhydderch ap Eirwyn
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 1, 2009
        Typically I would agree with you however due to the nature of our game being based off of a actual organization we are gonna have to go all out so each player can start out in the town that represents their chapter.

        From: "Admin Karavoc"
        Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 03:36:43 -0000
        To: <ImperialLands@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: [ImperialLands] Re: How chapter size (title) will be shown in game