187Re: [ImperialLands] Re: Our World......

  • Allistair Halliday
    Nov 7, 2009
      Just so you know,

       Vingulf is a canton of Umbria now

      Sir Allistair CuChlainn Halliday 2nd Baran of Dragons Keep
      Vassal to HRM, King John Roper of Albion
      Companion, Royal Order of the Queen's Guard
      Companion, Royal Order of the Golden Quill
      Member of the Wardogs
      Knight Minister
      Knight Bachelor

      Imperial Herald
      Codex Herald

      Albion Minister of Arms
      Lion's Head King of Arms

      Deputy Chancellor of Albion

      Veneratio vel Nex , ut est meus judicium

      honor or death, that is my decision

      Fidelitas , Virtus , Veneratio quod nusquam alius

      Loyalty, Courage, Honor, and nothing else