The entire driveline/mechanical is standard Mopar and is available for the most part over the counter, although the cars are getting old and parts are not onimperialist1960
Hi Jim: I have 255/70/15 General XP2000 tires on my 69 LeBaron Coupe on the factory rims and they work just great.I would say probably the best size tires forfljoslin
... I haven't, on any of my three former Imperials. Not on my '62 at an indicated 115 for a couple hours straight at a time, in 100 degree weather. Not on mytanakareizo
To understand some of the basic rules of belonging to an onlineclub, please see Mailing-List Etiquette -Rules of Common Courtesy http://imperialclub.com/IML-specific/Etiquette.htm
- Classic Cars
- Mar 8, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.