Imperial changed this in the begining of the 70s. My 75 lebaron locks all doors with the doorbreaker.Not a very smart system. Im glad i have a spare key in a
I had a '67 Crown four-door with (factory) power locks which behaved exactly the same way, without fail. I think it's a pretty safe assumption that it was a
That is the way mine work as well, and I was looking at the latch mechanism last week on one of my back doors that wouldn't stay locked. That's the way theyncwitte
To understand some of the basic rules of belonging to an onlineclub, please see Mailing-List Etiquette -Rules of Common Courtesy http://imperialclub.com/IML-specific/Etiquette.htm
- Classic Cars
- Mar 8, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.