For the small distributors used in the mid year forward look Chryslers; Pertronics makes a smaller unit to fit them properly. And with their high output coil,
"I have had to modify a couple of them for the sensor to properly adjust in the distributor" For the Pertronix I that is in my 64 Crown I had to enlarge thefljoslin
I can only speak to the front, as '67 Convert's like mine aren't. equipped with rear heat. Plus One for the recore approach, as that's the only way to achievejaybecker61
To understand some of the basic rules of belonging to an onlineclub, please see Mailing-List Etiquette -Rules of Common Courtesy http://imperialclub.com/IML-specific/Etiquette.htm
- Classic Cars
- Mar 8, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.