Thanks to everyone for the tips. I should have mentioned, I have soaked the cylinders in Marvel Mystery Oil and/or lots of PB Blaster. Have done firstname.lastname@example.org
On an engine that has been sitting that long, anything could be stuck or seized. I had one this week that the AIR pump was seized and the engine refused tomartingouin2002
As we all know - the worst thing we can do to our old cars is let them sit year after year and not just because of the old fuel issues. The oil in the engines
To understand some of the basic rules of belonging to an onlineclub, please see Mailing-List Etiquette -Rules of Common Courtesy http://imperialclub.com/IML-specific/Etiquette.htm
- Classic Cars
- Mar 8, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.