Well, the torsion bar deal is all done. They got the car in, adjusted the bolts more, called me to look at the car height before they realigned it. All lookedroblyndil
Fernando, I have room for it here. How bad is it? Can you send a pic? From: mailto:Imperial-Club@yahoogroups.com Sent: Monday, May 2, 2016 9:44 PM To:
Yes on mine after I did it wrong I had to take it back out. Then take the adjustment screw that raises the height all the way out. Take a pipe wrench on thattjrusty66
To understand some of the basic rules of belonging to an onlineclub, please see Mailing-List Etiquette -Rules of Common Courtesy http://imperialclub.com/IML-specific/Etiquette.htm
- Classic Cars
- Mar 8, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.