I can't say for sure on 1960, but in '61 you could get all-leather. I have photos of an unrestored car that I took just in case I wanted to go the all-leatherchrysleresop@...
Here is a LeBaron with all leather that the owner claims to be original. I suppose, the literature could be wrong and changes were made later in production.imp6960
Here is a photo right out of the 60 upholstery book. It shows the combinations of leather and broadcloth. On the next page is all broadcloth options.imp6960
To understand some of the basic rules of belonging to an onlineclub, please see Mailing-List Etiquette -Rules of Common Courtesy http://imperialclub.com/IML-specific/Etiquette.htm
- Classic Cars
- Mar 8, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.