The sedan has a post between the doors and the hardtop does not. I think the parts book refers to the hardtop as the “Special Sedan”. John From: Jose luisimp6960
Ages ago, I had this issue on a 63. It seemed that when replacing with a heavy duty shock, there wasn’t enough room for it to fit and the shop wanted toimp6960
Benjamin, Yes I am selling a 1959 Chrysler Imperial Custom 2dr. It has rust and is definitely a project. I am in North Georgia. The car does not have a firstname.lastname@example.org
To understand some of the basic rules of belonging to an onlineclub, please see Mailing-List Etiquette -Rules of Common Courtesy http://imperialclub.com/IML-specific/Etiquette.htm
- Classic Cars
- Mar 8, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.