Hello to all who responded; it's all very helpful. I am forwarding the emails to my mechanic; he's been patient and resourceful. Although they've rebuilt thejcarguy56
What you are describing there is a lack of voltage that happens intermittently, Low voltage will not give the solenoid enough power for the drive to be engagedmartingouin2002
On second thoughts if the starter has been rebuilt it sounds like the 'bendix' as you call it is hanging up on the shaft for some reason, considering you'veozimp62
To understand some of the basic rules of belonging to an onlineclub, please see Mailing-List Etiquette -Rules of Common Courtesy http://imperialclub.com/IML-specific/Etiquette.htm
- Classic Cars
- Mar 8, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.