I sent mine to Jet Hot Coating. That was around 20 years ago, so don’t recall what I paid. They came out a dark gray color. The car isn’t on the road yet,imp6960
Don't touch it. Just drive it and enjoy the breeze in your hair. Richard A. De Vito Sr ________________________________ From: Gary Kittermanricharddevitosr
I want to thank everyone for their useful comments on restoring my 1962 LeBaron. It is really coming together nicely. Now we are getting ready to put thelebaron1962
To understand some of the basic rules of belonging to an onlineclub, please see Mailing-List Etiquette -Rules of Common Courtesy http://imperialclub.com/IML-specific/Etiquette.htm
- Classic Cars
- Mar 8, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.