Here you go folks, possibly the world's most stupid scammer. This is his exact e-mail. ... From: Frank Daniel To:email@example.com
On the Lebaron parts, every single scammer that contacted me put my entire ad in the subject line, one big run on sentence. I'll send along that one firstname.lastname@example.org
As far as subject lines go, I use the same strategy - that way it's easy to keep track of what you're talking about. However, going on to ask the price in the
To understand some of the basic rules of belonging to an onlineclub, please see Mailing-List Etiquette -Rules of Common Courtesy http://imperialclub.com/IML-specific/Etiquette.htm
- Classic Cars
- Mar 8, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.