On 1960s, the whitewall certainly a lot larger than 1in. It was 2 1/4 or something close to that. From: "James Kocmoud jameskocmoud@...email@example.com
Thanks for all that responded. I've checked out all the factory pics, hard to tell if the WW is 1" or larger, but certainly not anything like the big WWjameskocmoud
What I meant is that we are at war with the guys who try to sell crap products. I was sympathizing. This web site is good to provide us with personalricharddevitosr
To understand some of the basic rules of belonging to an onlineclub, please see Mailing-List Etiquette -Rules of Common Courtesy http://imperialclub.com/IML-specific/Etiquette.htm
- Classic Cars
- Mar 8, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.