Well everyone thank you, I took the fuel line off and jumped the starter relay to see if it would pump anything. Nothing happened, I banged on the fuel tankjohn47_us
No auto beam changer & I understand the circuit breaker is connected to the rear of the switch,is that correcy Sent from my Samsung device ... From:garry.smith1
I've also blown forward by putting air gun in filler opening and "sealing" it with my hand and letting fly with short bursts. Note I'm not saying anyone elsehemirryh
To understand some of the basic rules of belonging to an onlineclub, please see Mailing-List Etiquette -Rules of Common Courtesy http://imperialclub.com/IML-specific/Etiquette.htm
- Classic Cars
- Mar 8, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.