Re: [Imperial-Club] What constitutes a 'classic' car.....

  • Paul Wentink
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 9, 2013
      Thank you for the clarification.

      The same principle applies to music. Some people call Elvis Presley's work "classic". Technically it could be "early rock", "pop", "gospel", or C&W depending on the piece. A lot of people call my Imperial a classic car. I know it isn't while I understand it is actually a Milestone Car or a Special Interest Automobile depending on which one I happen to drive. No matter what, I very much enjoy driving an Imperial and the folks in my neighborhood like seeing them on the road.

      I am very pleased that we have a member of the CCCA on the IML to help us out with the nomenclature!

      Paul W.