RE: How rare is my 65' Imperial?

  • chipieal
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 15, 2013

      I am glad to hear that The Imperial club membership has become so "varied" over the years. What did you do with the 64 after you stole it? Surely you didn't part it out. Was the theft off a dealers lot? I would think yours is unusual to say the least.

      --- In imperial-club@yahoogroups.com, <firedome8@...> wrote:

      its the way it was ordered. I once (stole) a 64 that a power seet was forgotten when ordered. they couldn't sell it for poop. I would guess it is a rare car. actually any imperial is rare. when was the last time you seen one on the road?

      Subject: [Imperial-Club] How rare is my 65' Imperial?
      To: "Imp questions" <imperial-club@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Tuesday, September 3, 2013, 9:00 PM

      I have a 1965 Imperial that is a "plain
      Jane", no A/C, radio, power antenna, power seats, auto
      trunk release or posi rear end. This is the first imperial
      of many that I've seen this way, is this a collector?
      Thank you, Steve