Re: [Imperial-Club] No new posts for 24 hours and no follow ups

  • john sadowski
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 14, 2013
      Same here, I’ve seen very little for the past several weeks.

      John

      Sent: Saturday, September 14, 2013 8:11 AM
      Subject: Re: [Imperial-Club] No new posts for 24 hours and no follow ups

      Hi Norm, I don’t know where to look for the number but I did get it. It seemed to me also that there isn’t near the traffic from the list as usual. I thought it was just me thinking that way.
      John B

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 14, 2013

        Im getting some. ..it's a busy time of year?

        Sent: Saturday, September 14, 2013 8:11 AM

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 14, 2013

          Maybe everyone is doing maintenance or enjoying driving his car? The weather was so bad here, that no car came outdoors. But saving for a '56 goes on..

          To: Imperial-Club@yahoogroups.com
          From: jsadowski@...
          Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 09:09:30 -0700

          Sent: Saturday, September 14, 2013 8:11 AM

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 14, 2013
            @ Henk

            At least we have had a perfect summer here in Holland, the last 4 months I have been able to drive
            my 60 almost every day.
            As a matter of fact  I drove it yesterday to my work.

            MIght have been the last time of this season, cause we have rain all day long since yesterday evening

            Rob

            To: Imperial-Club@yahoogroups.com
            From: jsadowski@...
            Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 09:09:30 -0700

            Sent: Saturday, September 14, 2013 8:11 AM

            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 14, 2013
              Yes, autumn is coming soon. I forgot to mention the yearly Dutch Chrysler USA Classic Cars Meeting 2013 next Sunday 22 September in Amersfoort, at Oldtimerland. Hans Ensing organizes this meeting, he is a long retired marketing man for Imperial too and is full of stories from those days. More info on www.chryslerclassiccars.nl for owners from Belgium and Germany.

              To: Imperial-Club@yahoogroups.com

              From: jsadowski@...
              Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 09:09:30 -0700

              Sent: Saturday, September 14, 2013 8:11 AM