Re: [Imperial-Club] "It's the Carburetor, Stupid!"

  • Paul Wentink
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2013
      Glad you got it sorted out.

      Sounds like things go for you the way they do for me. Some days everything I touch is a success, while other days it all goes south.

      When you're on a role sick with it.

      Paul W.

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2013
        Hey Norm, when I rode with you in the 60, I suggested an adjustment on the trans kickdown. I sometimes get a guess right. joe machado

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 2, 2013
          Right you were, Joe. I was so focused on getting the "miss" out that I nearly forgot about that. Good call!
          Norm