Re: [Imperial-Club] Re: whitewall tires?

  • Peter Cunniff
    Message 1 of 26 , Jul 17, 2013
      I had no trouble getting a set of 1-inchers for my '67 Crown a few years
      ago. I believe that they were Hankook Optimas.

      Peter Cunniff

    • Tom Hubbard
      Message 2 of 26 , Jul 17, 2013
        I found Hankooks for my '68 Newport (quite a challenge to find narrow-stripe, 14" whitewalls) and I've been very happy with the ride and handling.

        Subject: Re: [Imperial-Club] Re: whitewall tires?
        To: Imperial-Club@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Wednesday, July 17, 2013, 8:41 AM

        wrote:

        > **
        > I think that the original poster was looking for a
        whitewall rather precisely around 1”. The Cooper tires are an
        excellent value but actually are only 3/4” which is not 1”.

        smartphoneDeter Balough

        Message 3 of 26 , Jul 17, 2013
          Parenthetical note: our 2013 Ford Flex also came with Hankook Optimas.

        • retromobilia@...
          Message 4 of 26 , Jul 17, 2013
            What ever happened to the 235/75-14 tires we have been waiting for from Diamond-Back
            John

            Parenthetical note: our 2013 Ford Flex also came with Hankook Optimas.