AW: [Imperial-Club] 60 IMPERIAL MARRIAGE ....

  • Dietmar Frensemeyer
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2013
      SICILY will be way better than Germany. The weather here has changed that
      much during the last years, that many people will leave this country when
      retired.

      I know Sicily very well and to me it's the best place to go in Europe as to
      my opinion.

      I have to decide this very soon.. Sicily or Argentina .. .

      People here pay up to 400 Euros for a wedding car with driver.

      I make it very seldom and only for people I know very well .

      Best regards

      Dietmar

      From: "Dietmar Frensemeyer" <stadtapoachern@...
      <mailto:stadtapoachern%40t-online.de> >
      Sender: Imperial-Club@yahoogroups.com
      <mailto:Imperial-Club%40yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 16:02:41
      To: <Imperial-Club@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Imperial-Club%40yahoogroups.com>

      Subject: [Imperial-Club] 60 IMPERIAL MARRIAGE ....

      Make your choice .