Under Hood Decals - 68 LeBaron and others

  • ybshore
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2013
      Mornin' All,

      I forget if it is this is your car and engine compartment or not:

      _1968 Imperial Dragster_
      (http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1968/Dragster/index.html)

      This fine near-original has some up-close engine shots:

      _Chrysler : Imperial CROWN in Chrysler | eBay Motors_
      (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CROWN-/121059566307?_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEW
      AX:IT&forcev4exp=true)

      Here are some vendors, the first being familiar, the second has more than
      a few interesting items, and down to the jack instructions at the auction
      house.

      _Mopar Engine Compartment Decals_ (http://www.perogie.com/moparengine.htm)

      _Search By Model_
      (http://www.osborn-reproduction.com/catalog/SearchByModel.asp?Recordset8_Action=Filter("Make+=+'CHRYSLER/DODGE/PLYMOUTH/JEEP'")&Recor
      dset8_Position=PAR:)

      _chrysler imperial decal | eBay_
      (http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&_from=R40&_nkw=chrysler+imperial+decal&rt=nc)

      Jack

      In a message dated 1/31/2013 8:32:15 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      ken@... writes:

      Hey Everyone,

      It has come to my attention that I don't have all the decals under the hood
      that came on it the car when new. I think there should be one or two on the
      radiator support with information on the cooling system and possibly the
      air
      conditioning. The air cleaner is barren except for the pie plate on the top
      with the word Imperial on it. The passenger fender currently has a decal
      with smog information, and that's the only decal under the hood.

      Anyone have suggestions where I can acquire these items?

      And, if someone has a couple of photos taken of a stock layout under a 68
      Imperial hood so I can know where to put the decals once I get them. Just
      email them to me off list.

      Many thanks in advance.

      Ken

      68 LeBaron