Re: [Imperial-Club] 81-83 Imperial Fuel Injection

  • Dave Price
    Message 1 of 32 , Sep 1, 2012
      Hi,

      Thanks for the advice. I am planning to remove all of the cat converters...I have removed the main one, and will remove the remaining 2 soon....in addition to (hopefully) getting everything sorted.
      Regards,

      Dave.

      ________________________________
      From: "jdbabcock@..." <jdbabcock@...>
      Sender: Imperial-Club@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 19:49:35
      To: <Imperial-Club@yahoogroups.com>

      Well after all that I'm not to interested in an 81 - 83 Imperial no matter
      how much I like the looks of them. My 67 can make me very un-happy at times.
      The 81-83 had EFI problems as they came out of the factory so what did they
      do? They sold a carburetor kit to fix it, sort of like Bill Gates telling
      you that Windows 7 took care of all the problems Vista had but wait they are
      really excited about Windows 8 coming out, because that will fix all the Win
      7 problems.
      John B