Re: [Imperial-Club] Getting a Title for an Imperial with a Lost Title

  • John Knox
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 1, 2012
      Please let us know what option you choose, and update us with your
      results. I have a car here in Il that I am having some trouble getting a
      title for.

      -John

      On Jul 31, 2012 8:12 PM, "Rob" <toxic94@...> wrote:

      **

      Thanks everyone!

      I see I have a lot of options I can try.

    • sporygr@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 1, 2012
        Several years ago I got a title by making an inquiry to International Title Service 3342 S.Sandhill Rd. Las Vegas. I received a letter with instructions to supply them with a bill of sale, a notarized affidavit, a description of the car, VIN, etc.  and a check for $120 for their service. Within two weeks I received a title from the state of Maine which was then transfered  to the state of Pennsylvania where the car is currently registered.

        ________________________________

[...]

          <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>

        • Albert Blum
          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 3, 2012
            Really hate to mention this but here in the Chicago, Illinois area that
            becomes a massive problem. My next door neighbor bought a jeep, no title,
            lost, not long ago and after a year playing with the DMV and all sorts of
            other government places, he finally junked it with a relative in
            Mississippi. He also ran into the same thing with a motorcycle. Same no
            ability to get a title so he stripped it for parts.
            For some reason in Illinois, they like to make it so people want to move
            out.