Re: [Imperial-Club] OEM Connecting rod bearings

  • Bryan
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 29, 2012
      I experienced the exact same issue with the rod bearings I purchased for a 1960 Imperial with 413; no "squirter" holes. I asked a machine shop employee about the difference between the original bearings and the new replacements and was also advised that these notches on the edge of the bearing were no longer necessary.

      Bryan