Pin Stripe

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2012
      I just got the car out of the shop today with its new LeBaron style Pin Stripe that was an option for the Crowns in 66. While it was there they put another coat of clear coat over the entire car.

      I am very happy with the results. I also got my new converted to digital radio back as well as the clock I had converted to quartz.

      Now to put the dash back together.

      It should be a great weekend project.

      I can't wait until spring to take the top down.

      Michael Wernz
      66 Crown Convertible
      Spokane, WA