60 coupe, need close up and over all pics of trunk lip

  • Fernando Parra
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2012
      I would really appreciate if someone could send me both close up and overall pictures of what the trunk lip is supposed to look like. I am talking about the one on the body, not the trunk lid. In particular, I need to see the area by the latch and 12-18" on either side. Mine is completely gone, and I need to fab it up, but hard to do without a reference. Thank you in advance for any help you guys can provide! Fernando