Please Welcome Gene Francis

  • Steve B.
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2012
      New Subscriber(s): Gene Francis
      Email Address is: gene@... Member Location: Sioux
      Falls SD

      Car(s) owned: 1957 custome color pink

      1962 to be restored

      Self-Introduction: Just got into imprerials when my Brother restored a
      1957 with a custom pink and custom wheels for a fund raiser for Breast
      Cancer, it turned into a wow factor, that will turn your head. Now I
      would not change the color for any reason.
      I'm now in the process of restoreing a 62 which if you want to see both
      and my 1955 Fageoal truck see it on my facebook gene francis sioux
      falls sd Also I have brother who works majic with all vintage hemi
      engines which he restore for resale.