Indeed spammed/hacked

  • ybshore@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2012
      Fred is correct: please do not open correspondences of yesterday as
      indeed I was quite violated.

      My apologies for all inconveniences....

      Jack

    • petercunniff@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2012
        Too late -- I opened it. Give a shout if you get a grip on what sort of mischief it does.

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2012
          I recently received an email confirming a purchase of an airline ticket. My
          wife was, in fact, getting ready to go out of town, and thought maybe her
          company did this. I opened the email and....BAM!!!!!!!! It totally wiped out
          a brand new computer!! So, please beware of any email, even if you think you
          know where it came from!!!!

          Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 1, 2012
            Just don't click on the link.Otherwise you should be okay.

            Paul W.

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 1, 2012
              Too late!