RE: [Imperial-Club] 61 Engine Mount Rebuilder?

  • Richard A. DeVito Sr
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 1, 2011
      Tom is worth the wait. Almost all of the guys selling parts have their quirks. Try the other guy so you will have two sources. My gosh, two sources. Sometimes I've only got one source and the guy only works on Tuesdays on the third full moon.

      Richard De Vito Sr

      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 3, 2011
        I had sent out my motor mounts yesterday to Antique Auto Parts Cellar to get rebuilt. They were about half the price of the others on ebay. And these will be rebuilt with soft rubber as original, not the harder urethane rebuilds. So, we'll see how it goes. Rob 61/65.

        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 4, 2011
          Good. I think you'll be pleased. Let me know how they are when you get them.

          Richard De Vito Sr