Re: [Imperial-Club] 60 Imp

  • Rob van der Es
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2010
      Yes, Richard did a perfect job on this car!
      I think you will never find another 1960 Imperial that comes closer to a
      factory new one,
      personally I hate to see that Richard let it go..
      The car will never find a better home then it has now I think.

      I have seen this car in person three years ago together with fellow IML
      member Tom Scott at Richard's home in Atlanta, and I remember we both were
      afraid to come close to that fantastic car :)

      The restoration level is simply that high that we even were afraid to leave
      a single finger print on that automobile!

      Good luck Richard, I hope the car finds a new owner that takes as much care
      of it as you did!

      Rob van der Es