1981-83

  • Geoff Simpson
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2010
      You could try Restoation Specialties and Supply. They have an extensive
      catalogue right up to 80-83 Cordoba. Googlle em

    • william harper
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2010
        Hi,  Have you tried  Len Dawson's  Deception Pass Motor Parts?  I have found many great old parts for my 82 there.  Also, you might try Dean Sanders in Michigan.  His number is:
        586-979-8035.  He has been a BIG help with the restoration of my Imperial.  Good luck!!
        Blazin' Bill  Harper