Distributor (breaker plate) for 66 Imperial (440) engine

  • richard_porterjr
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2010
      I'm inquiring about the breaker plate for the distributor (sits at the bottom of the distributor). I threw out my old parts (points & guts),
      when I converted over to electronic ignition (ACCEL). I'm changing over to Petronix, and I need the breaker plate for the ignition. Does anyone have a old distibutor for my car for sale, or know where I can purchase this item? Thanks! Rich,
    • Sonny Moorehouse
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2010
        I suggest going to Napa and getting a new magnetic pickup distributor. It will work with any electronic ignition system. I have had great luck with them I use the MSD 6 Ignition system

        Sincerly Sonny Moorehouse