Pleae Welcome brandon johnson

  • Steve B.
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 6:47 AM
      New Subscriber(s): brandon johnson
      Email Address is: katie_barton_xoxo@...
      <mailto:katie_barton_xoxo%40yahoo.com>
      Member Location: south mississippi

      Car(s) owned: 1967 crown four door tan and black interior

      Self-Introduction: i really like old cars

    • Michael O. Mann
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2 5:06 AM
        Brandon,

        Welcome aboard! There are at least a few Imperial owners in the state.
        I'm near Corinth, only a few miles from the Tennessee line. I have a 67
        Crown Coupe that I found near Hattiesburg, and towed home a few years ago.
        It is a long term project, but I still have hope.

        You'll find several 67 and 68 Imperials represented here. The group is
        always willing, and nearly always able, to help when you need to figure
        something out. You'll also find opportunity to help answer questions or
        diagnose troubles.

        Let us know a little about your car, and ask questions if you have them.

        Michael

        67 Crown Coupe

        68 Crown

        _____

        Email Address is: katie_barton_ <mailto:katie_barton_xoxo%40yahoo.com>
        xoxo@...
        <mailto:katie_barton_xoxo%40yahoo.com>
        Member Location: south mississippi

        Car(s) owned: 1967 crown four door tan and black interior

        Self-Introduction: i really like old cars

        [|

        .

        <http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=21835480/grpspId=1705064660/msgI
        d=15642/stime=1270129684/nc1=5191952/nc2=5741395/nc3=4836038>