Is this thing on?

  • Klebert L. Hall
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 10, 2008
      Just testing to make sure my account's working.
      -Kle.
    • Steve B.
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 10, 2008

        It worked.  Thanx for coming to the party early and trying it out.

                  Steve

        Just testing to make sure my account's working.
        -Kle.

      • Mark Evans
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 10, 2008
          Looks good to me!
          --MarkE

          On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 5:15 AM, Klebert L. Hall <crocuta@...> wrote:

          Just testing to make sure my account's working.
          -Kle.

        • DR CHALLENGER
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 10, 2008
            it seems ok.

            To: Imperial-Club@yahoogroups.com
            From: crocuta@...
            Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 06:15:41 -0400

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 11, 2008
              --- In Imperial-Club@yahoogroups.com, "Steve B." <imperial59@...> wrote:

              > It worked. Thanx for coming to the party early and trying it out.
              >

              > Steve

              I can view messages here at the site just fine, but I'm not
              recieving digests at home.

              -Kle.
            • Steve B.
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 11, 2008

                You shouldn’t be.   The new list is only in testing until Friday.   A digest is sent approx every 25 messages and so far we have had about five.

                         Steve