43871Re: [Imperial-Club] Rust

  • Robert Hoffmeister
    Jun 6, 2014
      I have several. Please contact me off list
      Thanks. Bob. H

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 6, 2014, at 6:13 PM, "MichaelWernz@... [Imperial-Club]" <Imperial-Club@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Bad news.  The 62 LeBaron I purchased on Ebay is going to cost way too much to salvage.

      Good news.  I purchased a 62 Crown as a parts car and it turns out to be in great shape with a good motor.  It just needs a paint job and complete interior.

      I know you are all going to gasp but I want to take my 62 Crown and turn it into a 62 LeBaron.  I don't want to take the roof and back window off the LeBaron I have as it looks is good shape (even though it is not) and would like to find the roof and back window off another 62 LeBaron that is in bad shape elsewhere.  Like in a front in collision or something.

      Does anyone know where I might find the roof and back window to a 62 LeBaron?

      Michael Wernz

      66 Crown Convertible

      Plus two 62's that need a lot of work.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic