      Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2014 11:23 AM
      Subject: RE: [Imperial-Club] 61 Front Wheel Cylinders - Buy from Whom?/ PROGRESS on the FUEL SENDER !!

      You can also rebuild the wheel cylinders. You can buy a rebuild kit on Rock Auto or almost any parts store. Or any mechanic can rebuild them easily. I just rebuilt all fours on my 48 Lincoln Continental Conv. Usually the rubber goes bad.

      Fuel sending units are something different. You can buy a replacement unit. Often they get gummed up and don't respond. You have to take the unit out to determine the problem.

      Hope that helps.

      Richard A. De Vito Sr