      From: Imperial-Club@yahoogroups.com on behalf of Norman C. Witte
      Sent: Fri 3/14/2014 2:25 PM
      To: Imperial-Club@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [Imperial-Club] Re: Speedometer Needle Starting to Jump (1967)

      Assuming the car has cruise, can both cables just be pulled at the cruise
      unit? That seems really easy.

      Norm Witte

      Lansing, Michigan

      1968 Imperial Crown 4-dr hardtop

      http://wittelaw.com/personal/imperial/story.htm

      1965 Corvair Corsa 180 HP convertible

      1965 Corvair Corsa 140 HP coupe

      1963 Oldsmobile Ninety Eight Holiday Sports Sedan