      From: Imperial-Club@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Imperial-Club@yahoogroups.com]
      On Behalf Of Richard A. DeVito Sr
      Sent: Friday, March 14, 2014 2:10 PM
      To: Imperial-Club@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [Imperial-Club] Re: Speedometer Needle Starting to Jump (1967)

      Remove the cable from its tubing and lube it with any oil. Try not to use WD
      40 as it will dry up pretty quick. Clean engine oil is ok. Three in one is
      ok. Cable is jumping because there is no lube in the tube it rides in. It's
      amazing what a little oil will do. Silicone would be good too.

      Richard A. De Vito Sr