42969RE: [Imperial-Club] Re: 1961 Wiper Blades

  • Norman C. Witte
    Mar 14, 2014

      Just don’t drive your car in the rain.

      (Ok, let the firestorm begin.)

      Norm Witte

      Lansing, Michigan

      1968 Imperial Crown 4-dr hardtop

      http://wittelaw.com/personal/imperial/story.htm

      1965 Corvair Corsa 180 HP convertible

      1965 Corvair Corsa 140 HP coupe

      1963 Oldsmobile Ninety Eight Holiday Sports Sedan