Re: brakes 1951 imperial

(40730)
  • Deter Balough
    Nov 9, 2013 Expand Messages
      I have everything you need. I am not certain, but I think the front and rear shoes are the same. I have mine off so I can look and check. I have gone to front discs. and the drums I took off are still assembled. Yeah, I have several of the old 'oil bath' air cleaners. I don't know what a 'slave valve' is, but I am sure I have that too. Ron 270 886 7933 or jagster911@.... Glad to help.
      --- In Imperial-Club@yahoogroups.com, <ph9212@...> wrote:

      > I am looking for information on front brakes. Does the front brakes take a short lining and full lining and which shoe goes forward long shoe and which goes to the rear. I also need a core for the power booster and slave valve. Help is really needed to get this car on the road. Also need a air cleaner for a 331 Hemi,
      >
      > Charles

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic