      Sent: Friday, November 08, 2013 9:18 PM
      Subject: [Imperial-Club] 60 AC condenser/cooler/line installation completed.

      Last night I was bored and energetic, so I installed the condenser and cooler on my 60 and re-connected all the lines and hoses. Not a terrible job, but I discovered that in order to get the condenser positioned correctly, the front vertical brace has to come out. Well, all's in its place now and as soon as I have the gauges re-done by JC Auto, I'll see about getting some good ole R 12 in to the system to get it crankin.
      Norm

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic