RE: [Imperial-Club] Is the website down or has the calendar arrived?

(40707)
  • Ken Lang
    Nov 8, 2013 Expand Messages

      Gary,

      The Imperial calendar can be ordered at:

      http://www.createphotoproducts.com/Store/IOANC+2014-9742465526?c=Cars%20and%20Wheels

      The cost is $15 per calendar.  We make about $3 per calendar.  The money goes toward helping the club put on its annual Imperial meet.

      When I say “we”, I’m referring to the only physically active Imperial club in the country, the Imperial Owners Association of Northern California. www.ioanc.com

      The OIC receives no monetary benefit from the sale of these calendars other than my regular contributions.  They support a good cause, plus you get to spend the whole year looking at some great Imperials.

      Ken

      68 LeBaron

      From: ken@...
      Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 16:15:55 -0800
      Subject: RE: [Imperial-Club] Test - Is the website down?

      It has just been a quiet day on the Imperial front.  We need a quiet day every now and then.

      Ken

      68 LeBaron