Re: Diversity - An unimmaginable Evil by Prof. John Booker

  • Damir
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 13, 2012
      Dear all,

      John Booker is not with us since October 2011 and I haven't even dream that I will have to get to this message ever again. I was wrong...

      If you remember, I have couple of months before outlined two scenarios for GOP and US elections this year.

      The first one (and my favourite) was that moderates will distance themselves from Tea Party. This would, in effect, temporarily weaken GOP - but gave it more credibility in this election.

      Unfortunately, my much less favourite scenario happened. GOP is still hostage to Tea Party extremists and obidiently echoes their ultimatums. And, at the same time, wanders why they actually lost elections...

      At the same time, Democrats claim to have the most diverse representation in congress:

      http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/nancy-pelosi-democratic-caucus-most-diverse-history-civilized-210111204--election.html;_ylt=AkIz4xj7O0p9yHgYse0t2OWs0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTNsZzlmbDlhBG1pdANUb3BTdG9yeSBGUARwa2cDNTMwMTI1MDYtODc1OC0zMTUxLWJlOTQtZTA5YjRkOGYzNjI0BHBvcwM2BHNlYwN0b3Bfc3RvcnkEdmVyAzBiOTU4YTI0LTJkZWEtMTFlMi1hMjFiLTNjZDkyYmZmMjAxNg--;_ylg=X3oDMTFpNzk0NjhtBGludGwDdXMEbGFuZwNlbi11cwRwc3RhaWQDBHBzdGNhdANob21lBHB0A3NlY3Rpb25z;_ylv=3

      But the real trouble is in growing number of petitions for "red" states to seceede. Although highly unlikely, such outpurings of anger divide Americans. A wife actually tried to kill her husband for not voting against Obama...

      The only hope now is the dream of July, 4 1776. The struggle to make this dream come true is far from over...

      Let's hope,
      Damir

      --- In Imagine_Knowledge@yahoogroups.com, "Damir Ibrisimovic" <damir@...> wrote:

      Dear John,

      "In Congress, July 4, 1776

      The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America

      When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

      We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness..."

      Since arbitrary statements, judgements etc. do not belong here, I have changed your status back to moderated...

      Have a nice day,
      Damir