The Static Culture

  • Damir Ibrisimovic
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2012
    Dear all,

    Academics are afraid of my joke. I hope that you are not. You seem to be
    used to me coming up with ideas...

    Anyway, I have psychoanalysed academics' fear and the result is attached. I
    will also ask you to spread the joke again. I'm afraid that other people may
    also be afraid to spread it. There is some justification for that. They
    simply could find themselves at the receiving end of misdirected anger born
    out of fear...

    Have a Happy New Era,
    Damir