10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 - GO

  • dibrisim
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2002
      Dear friends,

      It is now more than a year that I published my site
      "Imagination is Greater than Knowledge". It is a kind
      of big picture of "how we see things" that could be named
      as a model of active observer, or perceiver if you like.
      But I would say that it is much more than experienced at
      the first glance. A subtle change in thinking with enormous
      impact… But, I leave you to judge…

      I offer my site as a kind of staring point for YOU to express your
      views and opinions, ask questions and give answers. In this, I will
      limit myself to answers and suggestions when I find it appropriate.
      Polls will be held regularly so that everybody could have hers/his
      say.

      Sincerely,

      Damir Ibrisimovic