Marie Antoinette used fashion to forge her place at court

  • axel
    Message 1 of 48 , Apr 13, 2013
      To any and all

      I apologise for being new to this group and not quite knowing my way about, but it's a facinanting topic and one I enjoy. I really do have a lot of sympathy for Marie Antoinette, she had to do a lot of multy tasking and still found herself getting the short end of the perverbial stick.

      Not only did she need to be both Queen and Mistress, but she had to try to keep people happy and prover heself to everyone in cort. She had to wear so many faces and be so much and in the end it was never enough was it? She was their scape goat and the one they loved to hate.

      -J.

      This post is from Jester. It was sent April 1 and should have gone up but some reason did not. It did go to my email that I saw today and now post.