Political Consequences of Marie Antoinette Fashion Choices

  • axel
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2013
      I saw a blog page that has two videos about Marie Antoinette fashion choices. Both videos are of Caroline Weber who wrote the book QUEEN OF FASHION: What Marie antoinette wore to the French Revolution.

      One video is a 1 hour 16 min. lecture and Q&A at University of Michigan. The other video is a 16 minute presentation "Polical Consequences of Dress".

      Here is the link: http://chemise-a-la-reine.blogspot.com/2012_08_01_archive.html

      Hope you like it!

      Axel