Winter Frivolities – Marie Antoinette and her lady favorite

  • axel
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2013
      I have just posted a drawing "Winter Frivolities" by Dennis
      Budesheim that appears without comment in his blog "Mason Gross Survivor" by Dennis Budesheim.

      They were originally posted by Dennis to his blog in December 20, 2012 and is reposted here with his kind permission. Here is a link to that original post http://dennisbudesheim.tumblr.com/post/38432540742/winter-frivolities

      This is the 14th of a series of posts to this group from the Mason Gross Survivor blog. That original artwork by Dennis is a pen and ink drawing of Marie Antoinette and one of her "favorites" – likely her dear friend the Duchesse de Polignac or the Princesse de Lamballe. This drawing can also be found as "Dennis 15 – Winter Frivolities" in the album "Dennis MA drawings".

      Comments on the quote and/or drawing welcome.